FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Brooklyn Bridge Marriott (New York City) [Master Thread]
Old Nov 28, 2006, 9:07 am
adpal

Programs: Marriott Gold
Smile Brooklyn Marriott excellent report

My husband and I often stay at this hotel. We endured a horrible trip over Labor Day weekend when the hotel was overburdened with a huge convention. I detailed the experience in a letter to the general manager who replied promptly with apologies and added 10,000 points to our Marriott account. He suggested we contact his executive assistant regarding our next trip. I did so last week before our 3 day stay over Thanksgiving. She selected a fabulous 19th floor corner room looking out to the Brooklyn Bridge and Statue of Liberty (we paid a senior rate). She also sent a wine and cheese platter. We were quite happy.

This hotel is a wonderful alternative to staying in NYC. It is at the foot of the Brooklyn Bridge and has excellent access to several subway lines. Hotel rates are often less and parking a car is cheaper. Plus exploring Brooklyn can be great. Ask for a room in the newly opened tower section of the hotel.