FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - KLM Coach Vs. NW Coach
View Single Post
Old Nov 27, 2006, 11:40 am
nwdc10

Programs: NW Silver Elite
Originally Posted by radonc1
EWR-AMS on KLM's A330-200

Is this NW flight 64? I am on this flight this Sat. and I was wondering if it is operated by NW or KLM? I have been trying to wrangle an upgrade from B fare all month without success (using CO onepass miles). There appears to be room upfront so is it possible to score an upgrade using miles on the day of travel or is it just like CO (24 hour embargo). Thanks in advance.
It just changed from KLM to NW. I took it on the 17th of this month and it was KLM but see now that it's NW.

As for the upgrade I would think you could have the ticket reissued before your trip commences, assuming WBC becomes avl, but be advised that I am sure they'll zing ya the $100 change fee to do it.

I just upgraded my wife, day of departure, on a flight from JFK to MSP we were on from coach to FC after I was EUA'ed and they charged me not only the new fare, $150 higher but the change fee too. So total upgrade price was $250. I know, I know most people say NW FC is not worth it but I had to keep "pregnant momma" happy!