FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - "Keep Delta My Delta" Campaign
View Single Post
Old Nov 25, 2006, 2:11 pm
micmath

Programs: SPG Plat
Originally Posted by longing4piedmont
You have no idea how hard it was for me to change my signature away from PI, but after reading all the post on usaviation.com for the the last week from the US employees who are acting like trailer trash I did it.
Wow, i just checked out that website (first time ever). I read less thenthe first ten in the "Keep Delta My Delta" thread and gave up.

There are comments about how Delta employees have always been brainwashed by the management and how they've always been their own breed.

When I began working for Delta in 1988 people from other airlines were always very envious when they heard you worked for Delta. It was like you had bragging rights! I can't tell you how many times I was asked how I was able to get hired by Delta and how they tried to get a job with them. Yep, we were a breed of our own then and we still are today They'll never be able to understand our pride or take it away.

Can you imagine the internal battles between the two work groups if this thing passes. The philosophies are do completely different.

I feel sorry for their passengers and greatful to all of you that you are "ours"!! You're a breed of your own too