FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Changing a baby's diaper in F seat - SXM - MIA 6/10
Old Nov 22, 2006, 1:45 pm
sjc_longhorn

Programs: AA PLT, CO Silver, frequent WN patron
Originally Posted by SAN-man
I'm sorry - since you singled me out for some reason, where exactly did I say that either (1) it's a total hardship to use the lav, or (2) it would be ok for a UT fan to p!ss in a bottle in the cabin? I think your last paragraph basically confirms the point I was making in the first place - that having a diaper changed on a pad on a seat is hardly the most unsanitary thing that goes on on a plane.
I wasn't singling you out, I was posting to a number of comments (one or two of them yours) in the thread; your post just happened to be the last one I read before posting. Sorry for the confusion. I didn't quote the posters who did imply that it's a major hardship to use the lav.

I don't know about you, but I've never actually seen anyone use a bottle to "p!ss in." Not on a plane anyway. My point was that if it were happening, a) I doubt it would be tolerated nearly as well as the changing of diapers on seats (pad or no pad); and b) I don't think one is more sanitary than the other. Theoretically, the bottle could be more sanitary since there's probably a lower likelihood that bottled urine will be spilling on the seats.

I'd really rather not have to deal with either.