FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Consolidated "Las Vegas Buffets - the best, worst, and questions" thread
Old Nov 21, 2006, 10:45 am
bigguyinpasadena

Programs: AA, Delta, United, SPG plat, Hyatt dia
Jay71 wrote"Main Street Station - Read consistently good reviews. Relatively cheap compared to other buffets. Has a handful of live action stations. This one's no on the strip though.
Rio - Just because it's regularly on the LVRJ's best of list. I enjoyed it on a previous trip. This one's also not on the strip."
Main Street Station is-ok-not great,althought I do like the hawaian and orintal stations there.
Unless the Rio has done a major improvement I would not think of going to either buffet here ever again.
The Sushi/dim sum are not great at any of the buffets-better to save space for better Items.
My favorites are still; 1)Wynn I love the prime rib,the huge crablegs,the fantastic fish dishes,and the desserts(a little different as they have regular sized portions of desserts rather than little ones)and yes it is the most expensive on the strip-except for the gourmet sunday brunches-but I really can get a good meal here.
2)Bellagio-but it is not as good as it used to be.3)Alladin just love the different stations.4)red rock- some really good stuff here(try the Ice cream for sure)and very sweet service.5)Paris-not as good as it used to be-and the lines can be really crazy even with the beepers.