FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Buenos Aires (EZE) - the ultimate Q&A thread
Old Nov 19, 2006, 11:34 am
dcstudent

Programs: Marriott LTP, Hilton Diamond, Accor Gold, Hyatt Explorist,, Delta Plat,
Hello all! I am excited that I will be going to Buenos Aires in the summer of '07 (well...winter in BA). I will arrive towards the end of July and spend three nights (two full days). I arrive at 10pm, and then have two full days before flying out in the morning on day three.

Having never been to BA I was hoping for some advice:

First, where should I stay? Being unfamiliar with BA should I stay at an airport hotel my first night and switch hotels the next day, rather than venture downtown late in the evening? Secondly, as far as hotel suggestions, this is part of my graduation present (from Law School) to myself so my budget will be rather tight. I'd rather not stay in hostels, but I can't afford the Ritz. Budget, but quality would be great, and if it had character even better.

Secondly, what should i make sure I hit? I was thinking of spending one whirlwind day touring BA and spend my second in the Delta region, but you guys know more than I!

Thanks for any advice!
-dcstudent

Last edited by dcstudent; Nov 19, 2006 at 1:21 pm