FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Swiss Knights Fondue and Cheese purchase for AA miles master thread.
Old Nov 18, 2006, 11:05 pm
martian

Originally Posted by martian
ok, I found some Swiss Knight Assorted Wedges for $4 each with a cheese shop. I can buy 300 now and possibly order more later. I want about 50 for myself at the moment, so there are 250 left. If anyone would be willing to buy all 250 or maybe 2 people buying 125, that would be a big help organizationally. I don't feel comfortabel laying down all the cash for these, so it would be best if whoever want in could prepay. Of course we can talk on the phone, and share names of employers etc. just to feel comfortable doing this. Just respond to this if you want in. I will contact them and ask for a larger order after this one goes through if more people are interested. I just want to test the waters and see how this works for now.
I have spoken with two FTers today who are going in on this with me. There is actually room for another person to buy 250 though. If you want to buy 250 then let me know before Monday when I will be calling the cheese shop to place the order. Please only FTers who have been members for more than a few months contact me about this.