FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Xian REVIEW - MASTER THREAD - NO LONGER HYATT 7/1/11
Old Nov 16, 2006, 6:21 pm
Helen123

Programs: AA, Hilton, Hyatt
Originally Posted by johnep1
I stayed at this hotel in May and thought it was great (we were upgraded to a 2 bedroom suite). We ate breakfast in the lounge but the main restaurant on the ground floor was very good when we had dinner there. 200 RMB is only about $25, and I would think the breakfast at the Hyatt would be worth $12.50 a person. There is quite a lot nearby (the Hyatt is in a great location) so you should be able to find good, cheap breakfast outside the hotel if you want.

As for transportation to/from the airport, we booked a van at the airport (there's a kiosk just as you're leaving the baggage claim area). I forget exactly what the rate was, but it was quite reasonable. We used the same van service to take us around Xi'an as well.
Thanks, Johnep1! We will check out the van/car kiosk you mentioned in the airport.. and after thinking it over, we opt for the rate w/ breakfast (so one less thing to worry about).