FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Question 15: Other Good Candidates
View Single Post
Old Nov 8, 2006, 5:22 pm
Radioman

Programs: BAEC Gold, Priority Club RA, Lots of other cards
Hi

Well this is a very interesting question and one which I think I may have trouble in answering fully but I will try my hardest (marks out of 10 will be appreciated but it’s not essential).

Also please note that I have not (hint hint) received any bribes in the form of money or gifts from any names mentioned in this posting.

Ok where to start, as the judges say in X Factor the following results are in and are in no particular order

Jenbel – For being so dam nice all the time. She can organise my next works night out and I think she should become a professional party planner.

Dovster – Well I have been following Dovster over the past few years and enjoyed last years TB elections with the Q&A.

Bhatnasx - Very good poster.

Empedocles – yet again another good candidate.

Mary – I know folk said four but I do have 5 votes and I might not just vote for myself.

I know that I have not went into too much details on why I would vote for the folk listed above but I have my own reasons based on what I have read so far.

As for folk who have not posted, well they have a lot of catching up to do, the other fine folk how have posted are not ruled out at all but there is still a lot of things to be read and also said.

It’s nice to see some folk listing me, for the others I will not hold this against at all, now where is that witch craft book I got for my birthday.

Regards
John