FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 20 minutes minimum connect time in PHX?
View Single Post
Old Nov 7, 2006, 11:42 pm
kinglobjaw

Originally Posted by krzysz
Thanks, but I wonder how to call this number using skype.

Another thing: I have used both the Shares and the Sabre PNRs to check the trip on the US website. When I use the Sabre locator, I can see the new flight plan with the new UA flights in it. When I use the Shares PNR, the first flight is PHX-HNL, and there's no trace of the UA flights in the booking. There is only some mysterious data, which I guess is the cancelled BDL-PHX flight:

Depart: 6:00 AM 01 Oct 2007 XXX [an XXX-rated flight? ]
Arrive: 6:01 AM 01 Oct 2007 OPN Flight: 9911
Class: Coach Flight Number Unknown
On-Time: N/A Meal: None
Travel Time: 0 h 1 m
You cant type letters on SKYPE and it will still call the right place. When you called the AWA side that uses SHARES and they look up your PNR they will realize the 1 min error flight. Since they speak normal english , you can explain your scenario or you can just not mention the UA stuff at all to them and ask them to rebook you BDL-PIT/DCA/CLT/PHL-PHX-HNL( I would take PIT/DCA or PHL to make the flight time shorter since I think youre trying to make th 11am flight unless youre going on Sat which is 2X.

On another note.

In Feb OGG(MAUI) goes double daily. PHX-HNL has gone 2X daily last year, but now looks like OGG is 2X a day as well. I guess US is actually doing really, really well, even though the product is not that good.