FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Premium Economy mini-Reviews
View Single Post
Old Nov 5, 2006, 2:22 am
AndDee

Programs: Hertz PC, QF Plat, Velocity Gold, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by ajnz
Fair enough - but the only way for NZ corporate to know about it is if someone tells them.

Certainly it would be worthwhile taking the printouts from the website with you, just in case....
Well I will take a printout with me, but if I need to show a printout to get a service that they have had for close to a year now, I think that service is pathetic, and will be complaining as soon as my return trip is completed.

They have the arrogance to say that bookings are high, they expand premium economy but it seems they can not inform FA's that premium economy passengers are entitled to business class wine/drinks. It surely cannot be that hard

Rethinking about my booking in PE, I doubt I will do it again, it seemed a good idea at the time, but unless they serve business class food or improve the seat width I wont' be booking it again. Even thought I have yet to try it!

Based on several members on here having issues with getting the better wines/champagnes I cannot wait for Virgin to start their Aus-LA flights! If they base their premium economy on their Virgin Atlantic product it will be far superior than what Air NZ offers. Without getting too much off topic the current Virgin Atlantic price to fly from Syd-London is economy$2060, Prem Economy $3850. Pricing not too different from the AIR NZ pricing strucuture (Prem Eco being about twice discount Eco) One would say that the Virgin setup for Aus-USA will be even cheaper.

Can't wait for their accouncement towards the end of this year

All that being said I may have an excellent experience with Air NZ in Prem Econ and be raving about it on my return

Last edited by AndDee; Nov 5, 2006 at 2:29 am