FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - (FARE GONE) Sheraton South Portland - $19/night (MERGED THREAD)
Old Oct 31, 2006, 1:00 pm
NBSPGMEMBER

Programs: Bonvoy Platinum & LFT Gold, Hilton Gold, IHG Silver, Airmiles Onyx, Aeroplan, Avis President's Club
It is... was a disappointment, not being able to earn Starpoints & stay credit for these stays. I know... 19$, but it was booked on the SPG website and it's not like we're earning a whole bunch of Starpoints with these 19$ rates, for 2 nights in my case. Although I did spend money at the restaurant and got some Starpoints from that, I still think they should give us the Starpoints & stay credit for the stay itself. I mean, they did change the terms & conditions without our approval and that's the issue here. However, I would like to remind everyone that there's a big possibility that we lost our "chance" of earning Starpoints & stay credit because some members booked rooms for weeks and weeks, just to gain platinum status or for just being greedy. Sometimes when you abuse the system, it bites you back and everybody pays... and in this case, I think that's what happened.

Last edited by NBSPGMEMBER; Oct 31, 2006 at 7:35 pm