FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - NOW YOU KNOW- JET BLUE IS A SCAM
View Single Post
Old Oct 25, 2006, 4:42 pm
cptlflyer

Originally Posted by odnyc
Look back on this site, you doubters. You were warned. Jet Blue, the new "chic" airline is an audacious rip-off and a scam. The business model is BAIT AND SWITCH. This is accompanied with a media blitz with no compairson in aviation history. Lot's of seemingly smart people saying "They have television." Well they don't have any upgrades ever, they don't have any meals ever, they don't have any frequent flier miles (or rewards that are worth anything) and guess what, THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE LOW FARES. People who must have taken one flight in their life jam travel magazines with voting for Jet Blue as the best airline around (because they flew once and managed to snag a tightly controlled low fare to the docklands area of Oakland) Several times since this scam was launched, I called this airline and NEVER got a fare that wasn't ridiculous. Tommorow morning in America, some of our most gullible fellow citizens will be standing behinding you holding Jet Blue Tickets that cost $500 because they bought into this ridiculous hype. A low fare airline that has no benefits and treats its customers like cattle should at least have, LOW FARES, no?
Huh?

I'm a regular on the new IAD-JFK service. No one else offers me a $100 r/t fare (including tax/fees!). And... it's a roomier plane than any of the majors, not to mention the quality service (which tops DL or US -- the shuttle carriers -- by LEAPS AND BOUNDS).