FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BF vs Envoy
Thread: BF vs Envoy
View Single Post
Old Oct 25, 2006, 1:05 pm
dlen111

Originally Posted by enviroian
Hello all,

I am flying phx-iah in F, iah-lgw in Business First for Christmas. I had 90K membership miles I transferred to one pass, bought 10K more + tax = $435 all in. Not bad My question has anyone flown both CO's BF product and US's Envoy product? I've never flown BF, and usually fly Envoy. I am not impressed at all with US's product and was hoping someone can tell me I will have a much better experience on Continental.

Also, for business I fly US to IAH every other week. There is no catering for this 2.5 hour flight in F, unless you call a 1/16 oz bag of snack mix and a biscoff biscuit food. Will my 738 flight to IAH have lunch in F?

Thanks all in advance.

Ian
if you pull up your reservation on co.com, you will be able to see if your flights have catering. flights to and from phx range from full breakfast, lunch and dinners to a small cold plate snack to nothing but drink service.

all service, however, are served with real glassware and silverware, wine service and (most of the time) on meal flights, a pre meal cocktail.

on the right side of your res, each segment should be listed. it will have the AC model, flight number and meal service.

you can also check out www.airlinemeals.net and compare envoy meals to BF meals. additionally you can check www.seatguru.com and compare seats on CO's AC vs. US's AC.