FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - EUAs are nice but I feel CO should do more
Old Oct 12, 2006, 6:37 pm
guloxi

Programs: DL FO MM,
Originally Posted by CAL PHL FLYER
Your thank you is checking in before others at the ticket counter..going to front of line at security..boarding before others..and getting space available upgrades..if you want CO to do more..why not do more for them and purchase a First Class ticket everytime you fly making more money for them thereby they will do more for you..It seems to me people just cant be happy..Relax man! @:-)
Hello, all,

As a happy and relaxed CO customer, I just gotta jump in here. I'm Plat and all that. I get upgraded my share of the time, I think. I consider it a perk rather than an entitlement, and I'm always grateful for it. CO also provides me with very good customer service when I need it.

I'm in agreement with CAL PHL FLYER. (Although you don't get to go to the front of the security line everywhere.)

Generally speaking, I do believe that I'm getting what I'm paying for. And as goofy as this may sound, all the appreciation I need is them getting me to my destination in a safe and timely manner.

My one (and only) complaint is the EQM thing. I have to use the company travel agency and as a consequence, sometimes don't even get segment credit for my flights. I would like to see CO change that policy.

(By the way, the newspaper today said CO will have a profitable quarter and has a bunch of money for profit sharing. More or less, depending on fourth quarter results. Good news for CO employees. We should all be happy for them.)

Happy and safe flying to you all.

Guloxi