FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - EUAs are nice but I feel CO should do more
Old Oct 12, 2006, 3:12 pm
BigPoppaCO

Programs: UA 1K, SPG Platinum, UA Million Miler
Originally Posted by CLEHillbilly
I am not complaining but wondering what other CO FF's have recieved for flying CO an immense amount over the past few years.

I just looked and 9/4/06-10/4/06 I aquired 51,345 CO miles (20k EQM (Damn 50% EQMs)), have been platnium the last 3 years by March ech year, and have another 65k in miles scheduled until 10/30/06....148 EQM segments as of today, 26 during September even.

Not even a phone call thank you or email thank you from CO? Heck I probably paid for a downpayment on an RJ for them at this point....is a simple thank you out of the question?

What have others expected or recieved is my question.
Was the travel between 9/4 and 10/4 on the company dime? If so, perhaps they should send the note to your boss?

Not trying to be a wise-..., just not sure I really agree with your point. Yes, I suppose a thank you note would be nice but isnt that what free upgrades are for? Or being able to board early? Or having a special number to call to make/change reservations? Arent the perks of being elite a way of saying thanks for flying with us so often?