FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - First time flying Frontier...impressed
View Single Post
Old Oct 10, 2006, 4:59 pm
BNA_flyer

Originally Posted by volrichard
took r/t from BNA-LAS. Full loads, both ways, both segments. I have to say, this airline, while not flashy, does things right. Aircraft (319) was clean, crew was very friendly, flights on-time. I really enjoyed the in-flight entertainment system.
While relatively new to Nashville, this airline provides a nice alternative to SWA. I now wish Frontier would add a hub east of the Mississippi so I could take advantage of east coast travel with them.
Looking forward to using the BNA-CUN direct flight next year.
I used them a lot last year to go BNA-SEA...then they dropped the Sunday evening flight I needed, and I had to go with AA (not that I mind AA, but the schedule had been working out nicely on Frontier). I couldn't understand the logic, as the flight was usually full. I do like Frontier in general but at the moment have no reason to use them. My only complaint is that if you're not into the IFE and want to sleep, the flickering screens and cheap headphones (that let sound leak out) are a distraction, so take an eye mask and earplugs if you want to snooze.