FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - I was detained at the TSA checkpoint for about 25 minutes today
Old Oct 1, 2006, 9:37 pm
2smrt4u

Originally Posted by SlowTrekker
If you're "dying to know", how about saving your life by reading the answers to your questions that are clearly articulated in the 1348 posts before yours?

I gave up reading after the first 3 pages of nonsense and have no intention of boring myself with the "oh you should contact the media and the ACLU and your rights were violated.... blah blah blah" You see I stumbled upon this page as I was reseaching Logical Fallacies for a graduate course. The application of critical thinking is clearly not at use by most on this board. Mr. Bird's comments about Kip Hawley the individual are a bright and shining example of Ad Hominem. It shall make a great day of discussion in class tomorrow. Mr. Bird's personal attack on Hawley and all of you playing into it show just how screwed up this world is. Fight the real fight which is people breaking and challenging the rules. You want Hawley's job show me your qualifications and your plan but until then you'll not get the consideration of my listening to any complaint with ZERO solutions put forth.