FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Regency Santa Clara REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Oct 1, 2006, 8:25 am
RTWSTARALLIANCE

Programs: UA GS/4 MM, AA Exec Plat, Lifetime Hilton D, Hyatt G, Marriott Titanium earned Ambassador
I used my voucher this morning to have the full buffet in the cafe. One would take their continental in the lobby bar. The buffet is taken in the cafe. Total additional cost $4.33. The Hotel does not deliver at least a Sunday newspaper. A limited supply is available upon exiting the elevator banks walking into the lobby.

There looks to be a driving range behind the Hotel. Last night I could not figure out what was running. This morning I found a blower unit opposite the room. Runs 24/7.

I made a comment last night about the lack of a Lounge on the weekends and the fact bottled water is charged in the room. A few minutes later a platter with cold items and two bottles of water appeared compliments the management. Nice. You get the sense the property is trying very hard to get the Hyatt act on. I looked online this morning and the Hyatt SJ is no showing anymore so this is the only Hyatt in Santa Clara (San Jose). A nice change and considering this was a Westin welcome change. The area is crowded with Starwood properties which are dated. I would stay again and welcome the renovation they speak of. Apparently a couple rooms have been redone. Regards