FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - I was detained at the TSA checkpoint for about 25 minutes today
Old Sep 27, 2006, 4:03 pm
GUWonder
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by cme2c
Are you blind? I said they should be looking for everything, not just bombs. As for bombs and terrorism not being part of the OP's situation, you were the one who brought it up. No I do not think the government should read anything and everything in their possession.... Again, he knew they were going to scrutinize the baggie and did it for that sole purpose. We only know his side of the story, but my guess is there was some attitude involved on his part when he was queried about it. He was picking a fight and got what he deserved. Instead of "looking for bombs" like you say they should be, they were dealing with his grade school antics.
I'm not blind or I wouldn't be able to readily post here myself or so quickly. I should be amazed that you had to ask such a question, but then again I'm not shocked easily.

If there was "attitude involved" it clearly didn't result in his being issued a citation at the airport. So much for that line of thinking.