FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Paris with a pregnant wife and preschooler - Report
Old Sep 17, 2006, 10:54 am
Altaflyer
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC 75K, Hertz President’s Circle, Accor Gold, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
[QUOTE=Fly2Games]
Originally Posted by Uniter
Something to know – there’s an unadvertised elevator that takes you up to the top instead of the stairs. The only evidence it is there is the small handicapped sign out front, though anyone is allowed to use it.QUOTE]

I think that's the best bit of info I've found on here! My DH and I were very happy to read this. We have a marathon day to Paris planned during our London trip, so our legs will be happy with this news. Enjoyed your report and look fwd to reading the London portion. Thanks!

YMMV with this one! I was there with my mom, who is 60 and stairs are no longer very doable. The attendant was VERY rude and said that the elevator was for HANDICAPPED people ONLY - to my mom's face! Nice! Not exactly the warmest of welcomes from a tourist's perspective! This was the only bad experience in a week of great ones though! Oh, and she did use the elevator while I ran up the stairs!