FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [Rate Gone] Conrad Bangkok Presedential Suite $51 on priceline
Old Aug 26, 2006, 8:09 am
SethLevy
Suspended

Programs: Delta Diamond, United IK, AA LifPLT, Hyatt Globalist, IHG PLT AMB, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton G
Originally Posted by MapleLeaf
I really can't justify a ticket to BKK just to get a great deal on a room (and yes I did find dates I was looking for - sigh!)

If it was $1 ok, but I don't want the hassle of these charges on my card and then have to deal with a refund if I don't go.
I would have to assume no one would fly to Bangkok just because of these hotel rates. I would suspect people taking advantage of these rates already had plans to be in Bangkok, like myself.

With that said, I am not changing my Hyatt reservations until I know for sure the Conrad will honor the rate, even if it is just a regular room.

Finally, I believe priceline does not allow refunds. However, the Amex rate/reservations do not require advance payment. So if you think you will be going to Bangkok, you might want to think about booking on the amex travel website instead of priceline.