FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - My first CO/NW using FD account# ..... Do NW and KLM communicate at all?
Old Mar 18, 2002, 5:05 am
Threy
Suspended

Srodr, unfortunately it was mentioned a couple of times before, that you can call KLM to let them send you a fax with all important status information on it.

Unfortunately there are a couple of agents out there, who does not know much and who are in need of some decent training, seems to be a general problem in the US, however....

Talking about the "Auto Upgrades", I am calling NW reservations prior to my departure or let them check my upcoming reservations in the World Clubs, as posted before I am 15/15 in getting Upgrades on NW domestic flights as a RW since they estasblished the new policy back in autumn, by the way 0/2 on Co metal.

Throughout that time, I have encountered numerous stupid agents as well as numerous brilliant agents, in that time at least 5 different people on NW reservations told me, that I cannot upgrade on NW as a KL Royal Wing.

Please mention the following Worldspan reference: GWOR KLRWUPG , after that even the %&/&$) NW agent should know more.