FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Consolidated "Experience with go! Airlines" thread
Old Jul 31, 2006, 11:39 pm
flyboyHNL

Programs: UA, HA regular member, HH, HGP, SPG, Prince Preferred, Budget Fast Break
yes do try WP!

CourtCourt,

I have to agree with kaukau wholeheartedly to try WP. I had wanted to for awhile and finally did to JHM (Kapalua/West Maui) in Jan. and again in May. AWESOME service (and I've flown with UA and was a P.Plat. with HA for two years), I even commented to the gate agent that they were the friendliest airline I had flown. The f/a's on all of my flights have been great. My friends live in West Maui so this is an easy airport for them to pick me up at. You can't beat flying in and out of the commuter terminal at HNL either. I'm spoiled. Oh and you should check out the view from JHM, it's the best of any airport I know of. I tried go! last weekend from OGG to HNL. It was ok, just ok. LOL, I found the plane a little small for me, 6'2", 245, and had to duck to get into the airplane. The flight was full and I'm just grateful it was a short flight.

BUT, do try WP.

AQ,
FlyboyHNL