FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Westin Josun Seoul, South Korea [Master Thread]
Old Jul 9, 2006, 12:48 pm
millburnmike

Programs: UA Global Services, HH Diamond, SPG Gold (lifetime)
Originally Posted by billiam
I was on a non-Club floor room as a gold and got a room with a PC with high speed internet access, so if all you need to do is check web sites, you'll be fine. Maybe you can hook your laptop up with the room's computer ethernet cable re-routed to your laptop
I have stayed at the Choson a lot over the past 4 years. First started without any SPG status and now have been platinum for the last 3 years.

If you are at least a Gold, the hotel staff will bend over backwards for you. Once I did not get an Executive room and they not only gave me internet access, they put all of the other amenities in my room including a PC and printer/fax.

I love the location of the hotel - close to Myongdong, the palaces and the subway. Plus it is in the financial district where I work when I'm there. One of my Korean counterparts always stays at the Shilla and it is a nice hotel, but like the Hyatt not a very central location. Even further away from everything are the hotels south of the Han River such as the W.