FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Tilton to speak on the "The Future of Aviation" (Thursday, July 20, 2006)
Old Jul 8, 2006, 8:47 am
billhar

Speeches in Singapore, Bangkok, Chicago about the future of Airlines from one that doesn't have a clue This jerk needs to put his butt behind his desk and straighten out the numerous problems he has with the Airline's lack of profit, lousy website (That is down on a saturday at 10:30am Eastern time ) and problems with lack of knowledge of the employees in India.

THE SINGLE SIGN-ON LOGIN FAILED.

" DUE to system maintenence, your registration on united. com will take 24 hours to process. While we update our records you may shop for flights and purchase tickets as a guest. To receive miles for your travel, enter your Mileage Plus number at the time of Purchase>

I attempted to sign in not re-register. I cannot get to Shop for flights without getting the same statement. Cannot check award travel or get to my itineries to print the itineraries I have. This at 10:00am on SaturdayIN JULY AN AIRLINES WEBSITE IS DOWN AND THE CEO IS MAKING SPEECHES ABOUT THE FUTURE OF AVIATION ?????

UNITED'S BOARD SHOULD SOLVE MR. TILTON'S FUTURE BY SEEING THAT HE HAS A RIDE TO THE UNEMPLOYMENT OFFICE.

Last edited by billhar; Jul 8, 2006 at 11:16 am