FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Destination Rumors
View Single Post
Old Jul 4, 2006, 12:12 am
SkaterJasp

Programs: Delta SkyMiles Gold, Hilton HHonors Diamond, and Royal Caribbean Pinnacle Club
Originally Posted by pmaddock
Don't be so sure - AA is extremely unpleasant to fly. They literally think that they own DFW and everyone who flys through it. They treat all but their top elites like trash and gouge you on the fares all the way. I've had such bad experiences that I have a standing policy - neither I nor anyone who works for me is ever allowed to willingly fly AA.
Agree! I only fly AA if, and only if, jetBlue doesnt go within a reasonable distance from where I need to go... But than again, there are other airlines thats even worst than American which is why I still pick American... But back to the original topic.... umm....I think were gonna start to see alot more connect the dot type thing going... like OAK to LAS, hell, their already going head to head with southwest on some west coast market (BUR - LAS as the most obvious) But maybe STL and be like TWA and connect east-west traffic in St Louis... I'm all about setting up a focus city in STL, just make sense to me.