FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - My European Vacation
View Single Post
Old Jul 3, 2006, 2:01 am
UPOD

Hey thanks a lot for the posts. I really enjoy reading about places to go and problems associated with trips. One thing i am confused about is train tickets. I am buying a Youth Eurorail Flexpass which enables me to travel within a 2 month period, however at each "hub" it seems that i need to purchase the tickets in advance. For instance, this website, http://www.raileurope.com/us/rail/fa...ules/index.htm, makes it seem that i need to buy my tickets in advance. This is why i have put together such a rigid schedule. Do i need to buy the tickets in advance, as i plan, or can i buy them the day of travel? And if i do buy them through that website and decide i want to spend an extra day somewhere, or cut a day out, can i change my tickets?

If someone could help me out with these answers it would be quite helpful. Also i mentioned Scuba Diving in Italy. It seems that the island of Sardinia has some good Scuba and can be had in a day Via Ferry from Rome Civitavecchia Port. Anyone been there or have any comments?