FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott Bonvoy hotels in Koh Samui, Thailand
Old Jun 28, 2006, 8:53 am
haveric

Originally Posted by Miss Simmers
Just wondering what the bathroom is like inside the villa. It says that there is a sunken bath/shower - does this mean that the shower is part of the bath or is there a seperate shower unit?

Also wondering if it's possible to have a massage on the beach at the Renaissance. It souds like it's a private beach so the answer is probably no, but are there masseurs on the beach next to the hotel? We will probably use the spa at some point but would also like a cheap option too.

And finally - is there a convenience store anywhere near by the hotel which sells juice, beer, crisps and the like or will we have to go into Lamai for that?

Thanks Folks
Regards
Miss Simmers
The shower is part of the bath, but it is very large, and ours had a window (w/ a shade) open to some private foliage outside the villa. I have photos I can look up at home, if you're interested.

I did not see any option for a massage on the beach -- it's a fairly quiet area at the very top of Lamai. There are a few cheaper resorts to the south that might have more affordable options, however.

As Chris said, there are several small shops on the small road that connects the hotel to the main Koh Samui ring road.