FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Destination Rumors
View Single Post
Old Jun 26, 2006, 6:27 pm
prhs1989

Programs: Jetblue
Originally Posted by JetBlueFA
As we take more deliveries of the 190s, look for BOS to be dominated by 190s, there will be more 320 routes, of course, but the main future for BOS will be the 190s.

From what I have been hearing floating around the company, we aren't going to keep playing nice. We are going to start going after the smaller airlines that compete on routes (USA3000, Spirit)

As always that is a rumore and with this industry belive what you hear when you see it. As for the new destination rumores we've all been hearing St. Louis, St. Croix, and St. Thomas.
I have a question. How/Why do you attack USA3000? I think about EWR, where they seem to have their own little niche market. They seem to only fly a few days a week (mostly) as well. Do they want to raise their load factors from 96% to 98%? Spirit, on the other hand, could be an airline that Jetblue may want to dominate. They have so many valuable assets that if they pulled back at all, B6 could easily sweep in (I.E. Spirit's many gates at FLL, one or two gates at LGA).

St. Croix? I thought that the rumor was St. Louis, St. Thomas, and St. Marteen? Shows what I know.