FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Embassy Suites Nightly Manager's Reception
Old Jun 14, 2006, 9:22 pm
kymbakitty

Programs: Lifetime Plat Marriott
Full meal at Homewood Suites....

Originally Posted by omegadeal
The Homewood receptions are usually decent and have a few choices. Most ES receptions I've seen have the pretzels / chips, beer/wine and liquor. I don't typically drink on business trips so I haven't been to many.
I don't know about others, but the Homewood Suites I got have full fledged dinners. I typically go to the one in San Diego-Del Mar and the one in Anaheim/Garden Grove when I can get a state rate.

San Diego-Del Mar typically has ravioli (not the cheap kind...the ones that are about 3 times the size as canned one), two different sauces (white/red), a very, very good homemade minestone soup (love their soup), a simple salad and garlic bread. My experience is that every single day (M-T), there is no way I have to go out and fetch dinner. Homewood suites is my new first choice because of the apartment like space (full frig/mic), free DSL and the fabulous dinner. No itty bitty crappy popcorn and veggies here!!!!

Dawn