FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Honeymoon Award Travel Using Delta Air Lines SkyMiles: The Definitive Thread
Old Apr 9, 2003, 5:37 am
Air Brian

Programs: DL PM/MM, Hilton Diamond, *wood plat, UA 1kc
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Setjet:
Currently there is a very interesting Delta Skymiles Promotion running. If you are an existing Skymiles member and you refer up to five friends you are eligable for 500 miles for each new member who signs up after receiving an email from Delta.

If you are not a member yet you are more than welcome to send me an email and I will forward your email adress to Delta Skymiles who will send you an link to sign up. My email adress is "[email protected]".

You will do me a BIG favour since I just need some 2000 miles to secure my honeymoon-award ticket from Europe to the US! ;-)

Thanks, Peter.

P.s.: Any other ideas how to get the 2000 miles for 'no money' are also more than welcome!

</font>
I've posted this once, but here goes:

Go to Yahoo.com, set up five fake e-mail addresses, with fake names.

Go to the Promotion site and register five fictitious people. The address does not matter, just be sure you attach the appropriate Yahoo! e-mail to each registration.

DL will send a confirmation e-mail to each e-mail address you set-up.

Log into these addresses, click the link, and register as though you were your new fake friend.

In about 8 weeks you should have miles.