FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Westin LAX [Master Thread]
View Single Post
Old May 16, 2006, 9:27 am
thelark

I stayed here a few weeks ago and will be staying again next week; also made reservations for some co-workers. On my last trip I had a club room and saw no advantage to it. The next trip I have a workout room, which I haven't had yet and thought would be cool to try (any feedback on these?).

With my multiple bookings I had multiple changes to which SPG customer support was worthless. My requests were forwarded via email to the hotel and an employee was just awesome working with me to straighten everything out. If SPG Lurker is reading this thread, I'd really like to commend this woman for her help.

Besides the worthless club floor, my only complaint is the slow valet. Even with just a few cars coming around it seemed like there was always a 15 minute wait for my vehicle - even with calling ahead! And, of course, when I was trying to catch my flight (running late, as usual) they brought out the wrong car (a minivan) with "This isn't your car, is it? I remember you had the Z" - Correct! If you remembered elsewise why did you bring it??