FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Delta Customer Event in ATL on 5/18
View Single Post
Old May 4, 2006, 1:56 pm
longing4piedmont

Programs: DL-DM MM & RW, UAL- PS, Marriott Lifetime PLT, SPG-PLT, Hilton-Gold
email came

Just received the confirmation email

See all of you there.....

Thank you for accepting our invitation to discover the New Delta. We can't wait to meet you.

At this behind-the-scenes event, you'll hear Delta executives discuss our plans for the future. They'll cover everything from corporate strategy to the SkyMiles® program and in-flight experience. We encourage you to bring your questions about the New Delta.

If you have any questions about the event or will be unable to attend, please contact us ASAP at [email protected].

Join us for an exclusive behind-the-scenes look at the New Delta.

When: May 18, 2006
Where: 180 Peachtree Street (formerly the downtown Macy's)
Time: 6:00 - 9:00p.m.

Hors d'oeuvres and cocktails will be served — Business casual attire is recommended.

We already have your RSVP information, so there's no need to bring your invitation or this e-mail.

Event Parking

Complimentary parking will be available at 150 Carnegie Way. Please plan on arriving by 5:45p.m. to park and enter the building. And remember to bring your parking ticket into the building; we'll validate it as you enter the event.

Driving Directions

From the North:
Take I-85/I-75 South toward downtown Atlanta. Take exit 249 C - Williams Street/World Congress Center/Georgia Dome. Turn left at the fifth traffic light onto Andrew Young International Blvd. Take an immediate right onto Carnegie Way. Go two blocks. The parking garage is on the right (Lanier Parking Systems, 150 Carnegie Way). Look for signs and greeters.

From the South:
Take I-85/I-75 North toward downtown Atlanta. Take exit 248 C - Andrew Young International Blvd/Freedom Parkway/Carter Center. After exiting, stay to your left. Go to the second traffic light and turn left onto International Boulevard. Go through five traffic lights. After fifth light, take immediate left onto Carnegie Way. Go two blocks. The parking garage is on the right (Lanier Parking Systems, 150 Carnegie Way). Look for signs and greeters.

From the West:
Take I-20 East toward downtown Atlanta. Take exit 56 B - Windsor Street/Spring Street/Turner Field. After exiting, turn left at the first light onto Windsor Street. (Windsor Street becomes Spring Street). At the ninth traffic light, turn right onto Carnegie Way. (Hampton Suites is on your right.) Go one block onto Carnegie Way. The parking garage is on the right (Lanier Parking Systems, 150 Carnegie Way). Look for signs and greeters.

From the East:
Take I-20 West toward downtown Atlanta. Take I-75/I-85 North towards Chattanooga/Greenville. Stay in the right lanes. Take exit 248 C - Andrew Young International Blvd/Freedom Parkway/Carter Center. After exiting, stay to your left. Go to the second traffic light and turn left onto International Boulevard. Go through five traffic lights. After the fifth light, take an immediate left onto Carnegie Way. Go two blocks. The parking garage is on the right (Lanier Parking Systems, 150 Carnegie Way). Look for signs and greeters.

Thank you again for your loyalty. We look forward to seeing you on May 18.

I like the part about the cocktails