FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - First Class Menu
View Single Post
Old May 2, 2006, 12:13 pm
Ventimiglia
Suspended

Originally Posted by flysurfer
... Even in C, they usually offer me more than I can possibly eat, not to mention that I don't feel comfortable sleeping after eating too much. And I usually skip breakfast on my eastbound overnighters (some fruit at max), it's just too much.
You find a different opinion here:
… it seems that Interconti C has reached a level where it would not be blasphemy to compare the food on LH Interconti C with KLM Interconti Y 1 or 2 years ago and I did not smoke pot or had too many beers.

Asian chicken salad, which sounds good was a plate of 5 pieces of sliced cucumber, 4 or 5 julienne carrots sticks and three small pieces of chicken and that was the appetizer , was served with a really really small bowl of green salad and 4 pieces of beetroot...

Seriously the breakfast consisted of an omelette ( plain tasteless ), 4 small pieces of potatoes and one piece of sausage, the fruit bowl consisted of 2 slices of orange and 2 slices of grapefruit and 4 blueberries, in addition to that one could take a bakery item, seconds were offered, however I had to beg for a second 14.2 g plastic container of jam or 20 g container of Nutella and we are talking about a US West Coast departure, so 10+ hours flight…