FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Post "Look No Further" rate guarantee successes
Old Apr 30, 2006, 6:27 pm
imverge

Post "Look No Further" rate guarantee successes

Moderator's Note: Flyertalk cooperates with Marriott on a number of things, such as not posting proprietary rate codes, employee email addresses or the names of third-party sites used for LNF purposes. In return, Marriott continues to follow current practices. Obviously, if all third-party site names were published, then Marriott would have to modify the LNF program. We really don't want that.

Bruce

__________________________________________________ ___________

I know we have many threads complaining about being denied The Look No Further Rate Guarantee. I thought I would start one where we can post successful claims.

Please post the Marriott property, dates and rate booked.

Please also indicate your "new" rate in the end after your 25% off and how much you saved!!

I'll go first...

Marriott Toronto Eaton Centre May 11-13 booked $229 CDN

Lower rate found $189CDN

New Marriott Rate after successful claim: $141.75CDN

SAVED $87.25CDN per night Total: $174.50 for entire stay! ^

Hi everyone,

It's come to my attention that some of the info posted on FT is being monitored and acted upon in order to head-off successful claims being submitted. As one example.. just look at the view count of this thread vs. actual posts.... hmmmmm.

From now on:

** DO NOT POST NAME OF THE COMPARISON WEBSITE**

If you have an upcoming stay or are planning one for the same property, please PM that member for more details.

I have included an example of what should be posted... You are more than welcome to copy and paste this as a template when posting.

Thanx for your cooperation

Best Regards,

Last edited by bdschobel; Apr 16, 2013 at 9:14 pm