FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Horrible stay at the Four Points Miami Beach
Old Apr 28, 2006, 12:02 am
DENPremEx

Programs: 1K (I know, my screen name is outdated), Marriott Plat, *Wood Plat, Five Star, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by fly co to see the yanks
1) for that rate, management should realize that there will be relatively higher expectations. regardless, that is never acceptable regardless of rate. simple solution: contact customer care.

2) i have been staying at the four points manhattan chelsea for over a month and the staff could not possibly be nicer. they aren't the most "with it," but they try. this property is "service with a smile."
(Bells ringing, lights flashing) We have a winner!!! You are the very first person to ever have a remotely acceptable stay at a Four Points!

Seriously, I agree with everything you've said (except the stuff about the Four Points Chelsea, never stayed there).

Edited to add: Sorry William, since we no longer have the Austin Four Points to complain about my new favorite whipping boy is the entire Four Points chain which is stunning since *Wood has done such a good job with each of their other flags.