FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 8000 post club [merged threads]
View Single Post
Old Apr 20, 2006, 7:49 am
RobotDoctor
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K - 2MM, Lifetime Hilton Diamond, Lifetime Marriott Platinum Elite, Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by CART_Flagman
Tell me how your last five posts on this thread contributed to FlyerTalk in any way.

CF
Um, thanks for such a warm post? (not) It appears that you edited your original post. If you objected so much, why did you not have the decency to send me a PM instead of hiding behind an edited post.

I suppose that some here on FT may take my last few posts here with the intent of humor. Not everything here on FT has to be directly related to travel topics. Let me see, this is a community forum that is for the purpose of community. My posts were for the purpose of stimulating humor with people I regularly communicate with and NONE of those members are objecting.

If my post is not pleasing to you, please ignore them and do not post to them. I believe I have made several thousands of posts that made a contribution to travel related topics. So forgive me if I take a few posts for self indulgence (or self mocking) in this, or other, thread(s). As an esteemed member from SoCal says (to paraphrase), Ignore topics/posts that don't spark an interest to you.