FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Frequent Flyer Award Availability for US-EZE Flights
Old Apr 19, 2006, 2:41 pm
TheKnife

Programs: UA, AA, Delta, Marriott and Starwood
Originally Posted by GUWonder
In the past few months -- week before Thanksgiving to this past Sunday -- I've been paying rather close attention to coach award availability for US-Buenos Aires flights operated by the same airline whose miles are being used for the US-EZE non-stop segment. I looked at award space availability for the two-month period beginning with the "following day" on just the US-EZE non-stop. This was looked at from an "elite" account standpoint and non-elite account standpoint with only 1 passenger redeeming miles.

What I found was that AA was consistently the easiest for US-EZE redemptions. United was second. Continental was third. And Delta was in last place. Those findings held true for each airline respectively regardless of status.

I am personally very disappointed in DL's being a award ticket miser on ATL-EZE coach tickets.

Any one here done something similar for business/businesselite/businessfirst class award space? What did you find?
As an EXP I can get to EZE within 1 day of when I want on AA. This out status I'd be screwed. I cannot get any useful routings to EZE on UA (Premier Executive).

I'm talking MileSaver awards in Business. What are you talking about?

Last edited by TheKnife; Apr 19, 2006 at 2:53 pm