FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Kiss my Big Booty Delta
View Single Post
Old Jan 7, 2003, 6:33 am
AgMedallion

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Golfsquid:
. I fly them once in a while (on routes where they have one of the only nonstop flights) and I won't use them as a regular carrier because of what they did to the Medallion program. But I think ALL AIRLINES are going to do the same thing within the year (or two).</font>

I seriously doubt other airlines will be that stupid. I'm quite sure all of them are getting comp requests from DL elites. As I've stated before, I have already qualified for AAdvantage Gold using the challenge program offered to me, just from two transcons this month. It's just a matter of waiting for the miles to be credited. I explained to AA when I made the request why I was going to them and leaving DL. AA, NW, CO, etc don't have to be marketing geniuses to realize why they are all of a sudden picking up business from former screwed-over DL FOs and GMs. They're not about to kill the goose that's laying the golden eggs by drinking the same kool aid the DL marketing mavens are.