FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Frequent Flyer Award Availability for US-EZE Flights
Old Apr 18, 2006, 3:56 am
GUWonder
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Frequent Flyer Award Availability for US-EZE Flights

In the past few months -- week before Thanksgiving to this past Sunday -- I've been paying rather close attention to coach award availability for US-Buenos Aires flights operated by the same airline whose miles are being used for the US-EZE non-stop segment. I looked at award space availability for the two-month period beginning with the "following day" on just the US-EZE non-stop. This was looked at from an "elite" account standpoint and non-elite account standpoint with only 1 passenger redeeming miles.

What I found was that AA was consistently the easiest for US-EZE redemptions. United was second. Continental was third. And Delta was in last place. Those findings held true for each airline respectively regardless of status.

I am personally very disappointed in DL's being a award ticket miser on ATL-EZE coach tickets.

Any one here done something similar for business/businesselite/businessfirst class award space? What did you find?

Last edited by GUWonder; Apr 18, 2006 at 4:01 am