FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Overboard DRUNK 15 y.o. dies off cruise ship... Parents blame cruise line
Old Apr 15, 2006, 2:52 am
Kettering Northants QC

Programs: Virgin FC, Qantas, Golden Circle, Sofitel, Hyatt, Starwood, Nectar, and my Tesco Club Card
Originally Posted by flyrights
Sorry you weren't amused. You should see my latest contribution to the thread about the worst tourist behavior... you'll really hate me... but I'd like to think I post what I really think... admittedly, sometimes it isn't pretty... but neither is poor parenting, and blaming others.

And i admit i don't know ALL of the facts of the 15 year old drowing matter, but I think i know enough to know that the parents aren't angels.

There's nothing big and clever about making xenophobic remarks even if it was you think

If you take your view of the world on the basis of what FOX news then good luck then more fool you!

You're not a parent, You weren't on the boat, you haven't seen the full case papers, you don't know the family, you don't know any of the circumstances of the child falling overboard, in fact you are only foing on what FOX news has chosen to tell you.

Face it your a troll looking for a fight