FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - GONE : Hotel Eden - Rome, Italy [Master Thread] (Left Starwood Sep. 18, 2013)
Old Apr 7, 2006, 5:17 pm
JBD

I'm very interested in this hotel as well - I was just checking out the Free Nights promos:

http://www.starwoodhotels.com/promot...egory=GENDRE_H

and was very happy to see the Hotel Eden available for several of the dates I put in - and for all the different promo variations...

I've seen the St.Regis Rome too (available for these promos) but never the Westin Excelsior. I wonder if these promos work like airline fares and that when the "fare bucket" is sold out the rates are gone - or - maybe the Excelsior has never "signed up" for these?

Anyway, if you're considering the Hotel Eden check your dates for the free night promos -

if you happen to be going now you could get awesome 6 nights for the price of 4 rates. specifically, i looked at the 6 nts for the price of 4 at the default date setting, April 8 to April 14 and saw a rate of €290 or €1160 total for all 6 nts, VAT not incl. That was for a single. For a queen there was a rate of €310 or €1240 total. amazing rates.