FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [FARE GONE] Wickedly Low Biz Class Fare from YYZ to LCA (Cyprus) on AZ (Alitalia)
Old Apr 6, 2006, 9:59 pm
stephem

Programs: BMI Diamond Club Gold forever
[QUOTE=MrZhu]
Originally Posted by azaidi001

MrZhu is a member of a legal insurance plan that would let him file a case for free. I suppose you could say. What the hey, MrZhu has nothing to lose.
MrZhu and Stephem have at least one thing in common
Stephem has something like that thru Stephem's employer, it helped Stephem get a giant Dell flatscreen monitor for about $15...

One thing I'm noticing is that I may really have gotted screwed by not using Orbitz. I was on very early last night (I actually received ticket # and in fact all my paper tickets) but I couldnt get Orbitz to pull up the routings I wanted. Greedy me, I wanted to get the 777 back into the NYC area and then bail on the last Air Canada segment so we could get a cheap flight back to SEA from EWR. Man, I will be bummed if I miss out on 6 of these tickets because I found better routings on Cheaptickets than on Orbitz. I'm praying that the alleged common parent ownership that others have talked about (Orbitz and CT owned by same parent corp) will help out. That or the legal insurance plan that Stephem has