FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott Bonvoy hotels in San Francisco
View Single Post
Old Mar 18, 2006, 6:30 pm
igotpipped

I've spent around 50 nights at this hotel in the last 6 months or so. Never had any issues really apart from the internet access. The server used to go down regularly until they fixed it recently. Apparently, that is also the #1 complaint from most guests.

Parking is similarly priced at any comparable hotel around Union Square. I've stayed at the Hilton as well as the Westin St Francis and they all charge round about $40/night. Best option - park in one of the garages around the hotel, comes to around $15-$25.

As an elite member, I get upgraded to a Concierge level room almost every time. One thing worth checking out at this hotel is the recently revamped lounge on the 39th view floor. Very nice and trendy!

Regarding proximity to restaurants.. check out the Metreon Center right next door, they have Buckhorn, Firewood Grill and Mexican, Thai restaurants. Jillian's is also worth a visit. There are a bunch of places 3-4 blocks up near Union Square around O'farrell and Powell. King of Thai Noodle rocks!

Last edited by igotpipped; Mar 18, 2006 at 6:34 pm Reason: Added hotel comment