FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The SAS | EuroBonus Forum Kafé
View Single Post
Old Mar 9, 2006, 11:33 pm
movingalong

Programs: heaps...
first of all, let me say this is a great initiative.

second: driving in stockholm: i NEVER payed parking, used bus lanes as my own private road (great out of roslagstull in the rush hour), and threw whatever tickets i got into the paper bin. never got anyone of them back to norway, allthough i lived in sto for 3 years.

i use snus, and i suggest a poll on how many EB people do. for those who dont know what it is, its chopped tobacco, that you put under your lip. keep it there for an amount of time, then take out.

its about as disgusting as it appears, but then again so is a lot of the other stuff we put in our mouths. my personal favorite is halv sheep head, with the eye as the best part. Off course the rotten fish (so rotting that the cans bulge outwars..) is not good at all.

needless to say, this food is all an excuse go drink huge amounts of booze (which is good when you have food that actually either looks back on you, or smells really really really bad)

girls: lets just say, there are som pretty good looking girls in israel as well, especially backpacking in thailand