FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - GB AIRWAYS: love or loathe?
View Single Post
Old Mar 7, 2006, 4:09 pm
smashmouth

Originally Posted by MEH
Too right..! The current MD clearly has no idea what he is doing to a once great airline, and has totally lost control of it. Morale is at an all time low, people are leaving in droves (even the most senior people that have been there for 15+ years) and that is not helped by him always telling us how badly we are performing at every occasion. Fingers crossed, when the new MD arrives later this year, he will really take control and turn it all around again, and fire everyone from the Commercial Department which do make some monumentally bad decisions at times.
this one post gives me huge hopes for the future! In my own personal dealings, I've come accross a hell of a lot of GB phone answerers who seem to provide a dictionary definition for "couldn't give a toss"... I am glad (although it's for bad reasons) that there are people still there who do care about what's going on within GB!

Incidently, on the "fire everyone in commercial" veign of thought.... there's a particular woman in GB customer relations who seems to act like she gets a ticket every day for parking her broomstick on double yellows... she could go too, if you ask me!