FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Seven in one Swope
View Single Post
Old Mar 7, 2006, 12:35 pm
FtlAOI

Programs: LH Sen
Originally Posted by flysurfer
Regarding Super-HON, I'd opt for 1 Mio. BIS miles in the month of February (1.1 Mio. in leap years). However, only miles accrued in full-fare F on LH metal in seats 83A or 2A should count for status. Also, flights serving cold nuts won't be eligible for mileage accrual. Last but not least, pax who are organized enough to book and travel a minimum of 6 transatlantic Z fares ex Germany (60 days advance booking) per calendar year will be presented with honorary lifetime Super-HON status. They'll also gain access to an exclusive, ultra-cheap Z fare (ZSHOT).

Why don't I think that you are exaggerating a little bit? It's probably because of LH's M&M policy and the steadily changing terms and conditions for everything!

But what about the service for the HON+ members? I mean the service standard is already pretty high, i.e. it is getting difficult for LH still to improve the service... Probably they will imitate Emirates and there is also a car service which is picking you up in the city and bringing you to the airport!
And....