FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Fare in Flagship Lounges
View Single Post
Old Feb 26, 2006, 11:19 pm
Wexflyer

Programs: AA ex-EXP, 2MM (ex DL, ex TWA)
Originally Posted by upgrade lover
As far as the LHR FL there is a very good reason to go to the CX lounge. I know you did not want to hear it but facts are facts and the gang her at FT know what they are talking about.
Thanks for the details. The only reason I said that I did not want to hear about the CX lounge was that I am already convinced and plan to go there, based on details plus photo's that have been posted on FT. In fact, I was in the business side of the CX lounge myself at the end of 05, but as I was suffering from a bad case of the flux (ex Russia), I was not able to partake or even show much interest - I left early to find a chemist's shop. Why I wanted to hear about the LHR FL is that less detail has been posted - often very general comments that it is very poor.

As for the recomendations to search, in fact I did a search for "flagship lounge food" and went back through two pages of hits. Most comments on food are random, e.g. "smoked salmon available in afternoon" in ORD - good to know, but what else was available? Hence my thought that a thread to provide a detailed list might be useful.