FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Westin Ka'anapali Ocean resort villas [Master Thread]
Old Feb 24, 2006, 11:28 am
dujvari

This is our last day at The Westin KOR. We've been here two weeks and the days flew by.

Outstanding stay! Can't say enough about this place. I was sorry to read some other's not-so-good experiences. Luckily, we had none of that.

Sure, there are some extra lounge chairs out there. Hey! It's president's week!! They put lounge chairs on a lawn area exactly twice the entire 14 days we've been here. At least there's always a lounge chair available! I've stayed on plenty of other places during holiday weeks and people have to wake up early to ensure they get a chair.... they're like animals.

In fact, I believe this is the ONLY place I've EVER stayed at where we were able to find available lounge chairs at any time during the day during a prime holiday week.

Food was great. People were great. Facilities were great.

The one thing I'd say could be bad would be if you were facing the construction. We faced the pool and never heard a thing. I could easily imagine how looking out at construction and hearing the noise could color the entire vacation negatively.